Friday, January 13, 2012

The Bump


I've tried so hard to get a "bump" picture each week. I've only missed a few, so crazy to watch and see the difference from week to week.

Week 6-the week we found out we were expecting!

Week 7, I only took a pic with my shirt pulled up, no need to see my bare tummy online!

Week 8-This was the week we told the news
Ellen, Grandma, and Sarah's reactions! (Sarah please don't kill me for your blurry beautiful pic)

Butter Bean's first picture. The family decided he looked like a bean.

Week 9

Week 10 or 11 both me and Brett!

Week 12-starting to show

Week 13

Week 14

Week 15

Week 16- mom and dad to be

Week 17

Week 18, I decided it would be cool to get the stomach bug. No pictures were taken during this time. I might have forgotten during week 19, and 20 too.. oops. What's it called pregger brain??

More to come!

No comments: